Why add Apple Cider Vinegar to your wellness plan? Is it part of your daily routine?
Well….Its been around awhile, maybe you’ve heard the stories. But the taste Can you do it? Is it worth it?
I found out quite by accident the power ACV has for gut health. I was sick in early 2020, terrible cold, terrible sore throat. A friend suggested honey and ACV. Besides incredibly soothing, I noticed something else after a few days. My guts were very happy! This is big deal if you’ve ever experienced IBD or crohns. Just a coincidence?
No, it isn’t.
So here’s a short list of the benefits. And if the taste is too much too handle consider gummies. Daily ACV aids in digestion and gut function. And encourages healthy gut flora…..But wait, there’s more!
- May aid in weight loss – ACV contains acetic acid. Acetic acid can inhibit fat deposition and increase metabolism, two key health benefits and aids of weight loss.
- Reduces blood sugar levels – Drinking ACV before bed or before meal times has seen great benefits on reducing blood sugar levels.
- Insulin Leveler – Taking two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar before bed reduces blood fasting by 4%. This can improve insulin levels and insulin function, which is a great benefit for those who have type 2 diabetes.
- Improves Gut Health – It produces lactic acid which acts as a barrier for bacteria. Also, the probiotic pectin acts as a barrier of bacteria and prevents bacteria from growing.
- Controls Appetite – If you consume ACV before eating, it can help you feel more satisfied after meals as it reduces post meal blood sugar levels.
- Benefits for your Hair – Apple cider vinegar is rich in vitamins and minerals such as vitamin B and C, which are important for the hair health, to keep it strong and prevent breakage.
- Apple Cider Vinegar and Honey – This incredible combo helps with indigestion, clears skin and can detoxifying the body
If you find drinking ACV less than enjoyable consider getting your daily 1000mgs (not every brand can deliver this much, so be a good researcher!) with delicious gummies! The Monat brand also includes the following:
Biotin, which helps maintain healthy hair, skin, and nails
Iodine (Potassium Iodide) helps in the function of the thyroid gland
B-vitamin blend – Vitamin B12 helps in energy metabolism in the body. Also helps in the normal function of the immune system.
Plus pomegranate and beet root powder and 1000mgs of acv.
Whatever you preferred delivery system, ACV has a proven health advantage and track record.
Stress, the environment, pollutants, less than stellar eating habits…can all impact our health, hair, and skin.
Next time you’re feeling low, maybe add a little ACV to your life!